The Rock Island Centennial Bridge, also known as the Master Sergeant Stanley W. Talbot Memorial Bridge, connects Rock Island, Illinois, and Davenport, Iowa. The bridge is 3,850 feet long and stands 170 feet above water level.

Construction of the bridge began in 1938 and it opened on July 12, 1940, as a toll bridge. It stopped collecting tolls in 2003.

It was originally going to be named the Galbraith Bridge, after Rock Island's mayor at the time. He instead suggested it be named the Centennial Bridge, in commemoration of the city of Rock Island's centennial. In 2017, the bridge was officially renamed as the Master Sgt. Stanley Talbot Memorial Bridge.

Master Sergeant Talbot was a 26-year veteran of the Illinois State Police and planned to retire in six months before he died from injuries sustained from being drug by a driver who was fleeing a roadside safety checkpoint.

The five arches of the bridge are a symbol often used to represent the Quad Cities. The two largest arches symbolize Rock Island and Davenport while the smaller ones represent the other surrounding Quad-Cities (Bettendorf, Moline, and East Moline). Modern Woodmen Park in Davenport is just upriver from the bridge. On the Rock Island side, "The District," the nightlife hub of the Quad Cities, is about one block east of the bridge.

Taken in the summer of 2024.